Enough is Enough
You’re sick…..tired…..overweight…..mad at the medical system…..and feeling out of options…..
and you are SO over it and ready to show the whole world who’s boss!
Now take a deep breath…really…breathe….. It doesn’t have to be this way. There is hope if you are willing to do the work.
I’m Suzanne Proksa, a Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and my passion is to help other women find the healthiest, happiest life possible for themselves and their families. After struggling for years with chronic illness and weight management issues, I decided to pursue my passion so that others don’t have to go through what I did. Quite frankly….for me…the struggle is not okay.
Here is what I can tell you from the heart….
- I can help you if you are ready to help yourself.
- Working with me, you know you are working with someone who understands and lives with the effect of head to toe assaults on your health. I’ve completely changed my own life with the very methods I teach. I went into health coaching so I can help others make significant changes in their lives without the hopelessness and heartache. It should never be that way.
- Weight management does not have to be as difficult as it is portrayed to be. Lifestyle changes and education can make it a doable, healthy process that does not involve yo-yo dieting, obsessive counting, and missing out on our favorites. I mean really…points and calorie counting….no thanks. Working with me, you know that you are working with someone who has lived 40 pounds lighter for well over 10 years without huge fluctuations.
- We will look at all areas that go into wellness. You will be amazed at what this alone can do for you. You may even end up laughing in the face of stress for instance….may…
- Health coaching provides support that can be the difference between success and failure. I’ve had my own coach. Coaches help you see what you are missing. There may be a simple trigger that is causing you to exhibit a behavior. We see what you may not.
Excited yet? You should be!
Here’s the scoop on what I do. I know there is no one size fits all solution so I offer one-on-one coaching as well as go at your own pace online programs and group programs.
My passion is to help women rock their way to happier, healthier lives through lifestyle and mindset changes. I am all about helping you get that beautiful life back.
Intrigued now? Awesome!
Schedule a Discovery session with me to see if working with me is a good fit for you. It’s free and only 30-45 minutes via phone so not a huge slice of your day if it ends up not being for you. Schedule your session HERE.
Much Health and Happiness,
Schedule a Discovery Session
I am excited about the opportunity to help and can’t wait to meet you! Schedule your Discovery Session HERE to go directly to the scheduler.
Suzanne helps motivated women who have found themselves in a debacle with their weight, less than vibrant energy, skyrocketing stress levels, and tanking mindset create a wellness system that fits their unique lifestyle so they can regain that mythical thing called energy, finally walk by a mirror without cringing, and ditch some or all of the small pharmacy located on their kitchen counter. Suzanne also specializes in helping women with autoimmune and Type II Diabetes better manage their illness through holistic methods. Suzanne has “been there and done that,” having battled weight issues and chronic illness for years herself while working in the business world.
Suzanne also helps online entrepreneurs develop a clear blueprint to get their business off the ground faster through the power of discovery, social media, and web presence so they can cut through the struggle and start making money doing what they were meant to do.
Suzanne is a Certified Health and Wellness Coach, an AADP Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, a PHR and SHRM-CP Certified Human Resource Professional with over 16 years of Human Resources experience, a Huffington Post Contributor, and the Founder of Holistic Health and Wellness Innovations and SuzPro. Suzanne also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
DISCLAIMER OF HEALTH RELATED SERVICES:
Holistic Health and Wellness Innovations (“HHWI” hereafter) encourages you to continue visiting and treating with, and be treated by your healthcare professionals, including, without limitation, your physician. You understand that HHWI is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, nurse, registered dietician, psychologist, therapist or other healthcare professional. Accordingly, you understand that HHWI is not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. The information received should not be a substitute for medical advice.